- Visit https://ccrs.pmi.org/ and log in using your PMI account.
- After logging in, click Report PDUs on the left-hand side.
- Under EDUCATION, click Organization Meetings.
- On the Meeting or Conference Information page that comes up:
- Organization/Host - enter C207 and it will search for and suggest (C207) PMI Ocean State Chapter. Click that option to select it.
- Title - Enter the title of the meeting.
- Meeting Number and Description - skip these optional fields.
- Date Started and Date Completed - enter the date of the meeting you're reporting or select it using the calendar button on the right-hand side of the field.
- URL - skip this optional field.
- In the PDUs Claimed section enter the number of PDUs that fall into each of the three areas of the Talent Triangle. A few notes:
- There are no longer any "generic" PDUs. Any reported PDUs must fall into one of the three areas of the Talent Triangle.
- For more information about these three areas, please see http://www.pmi.org/certification/ccr-updates/know-the-details.aspx, but here's a quick overview (from that page) regarding the three areas:
- Technical Project Management – Knowledge, skills and behaviors related to specific domains of Project, Program and Portfolio Management.
- Leadership – Knowledge, skills and behaviors specific to leadership-oriented skills that help an organization achieve its business goals.
- Business and Strategic – Knowledge of and expertise in the industry or organization that enhances performance and better delivers business outcomes.
- I agree this claim is accurate – check the box.
- Click the Submit button.
Click this link to become a PMI member and then select the local PMI chapter that you would like to be associated with. Click: http://www.pmi.org/Membership/Membership-Benefits-of-Membership.aspx
Please send an email to VP_Communications@Ospmi.org
• If you would like to opt out of our email list
• If you are a member and are not receiving notifications from us via email.
Click here to open Registration Instructions
Please contact our VP_Communications@Ospmi.org